What are Academic Materials?
- Any course handouts (e.g. slides, manuscript notes or any audio-visual materials) that you have prepared for modules you are teaching to students at your institution.
- Any exam questions that you set for students at your institution.
- Any apparatus for a practical demonstration of an experiment that you have devised.
- Any videos filmed for a module of a course that you are teaching to students. If you converted that video into a DVD, the DVD would be a separate teaching and learning tool.
- Any computer program which allows students to access learning materials relating to their course of study (a VLE).